Friday 29 May 2020

Week 6 and 7 Hometasks

Hello Year 1 & 2 
I hope you are all safe and well and have had a lovely time enjoying the beautiful sunshine!   
I hope you are all feeling refreshed after our half term break and ready to start on our new tasks. 
For the next two weeks our theme is going to be Superheroes!  I know that you will produce great work because you have already been completing tasks like Superheroes!  I’d love to see all your Super-writing and Super-maths tasks.  Don’t forget you can upload photographs and chat with your friends when you log into HWB.  New tasks will be available on My Maths. 
  Thank you again for all your support, you are doing a great job in very difficult circumstances and we are extremely grateful. 
Stay safe 
Mrs Sheppeard 


No comments:

Post a Comment